Have trouble falling asleep? Try the White Noise Machine to sleep!
A lot of people say they can't fall asleep without the help of a white noise machine. But why does this white noise help us sleep?
It may seem unintuitive to use sounds to soothe the brain, but studies show that white noise - whether it's the hum of the air conditioner or the noise of rain coming out of your noise machine - can be an effective tool for improving your sleep.
"White noise is literally a wall of sound energy," says Seth Horowitz, a hearing neuroscientist. We can get it through electronic devices simulating sounds of nature or through a connected fan, for example.
Sounds of this White Noise Sleeping Machine:
- Waves of the sea
- Classic music
- White noise
- Running water
- Night animals
- Birds singing
- Weight: 275g
- Material: ABS
- Voltage: 5VDC 300mA
- Power: 1.5W
- 4-AA Batteries (Not Included)
- 1 x Sleeping White Noise Machine
- 1 x USB cable
Free Delivery Deadlines:
- United Kingdom: 6 to 10 working days
- United States: 7 to 20 business days (5 to 8 business days Express)
- Canada, Australia: 15 to 25 Business Days (7 to 9 Express Business Days)
- Remaining countries: 15 to 30 working days
- Choose Standard Shipping in Checkout. Consider 2 to 3 days of product processing time.
Average delivery times Free:
United Kingdom: 6 to 10 working days. United States: 7 to 20 business days (5 to 8 business days Express). Canada, Australia: 15 to 25 business days (7 to 9 business days Express). Other countries: 15 to 30 working days. Consider 2 to 7 days of product processing time. COVID-19: Due to flight limitations, there is currently a delay of 5 to 10 days in the delivery of this product.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card data nor do we have access to your card numbers.