The dream catcher originated in the eighteenth century
The Indians used it to capture beautiful dreams, letting the nightmares disappear with the morning sun.
One of the birthday gifts Jacob gives Bella in 'Twilight' is really a dream catcher, hoping that Bella can get rid of her nightmare and have a good dream.
It is said that only a good dream can pass through this hole and flow through the feathers, and the nightmare will be caught in the net and disappear into the sun the next day.
Along with ancient Indian culture, Dream Catcher also has its own legend. Although different tribes have different legends, they all share the same symbol - keeping good dreams and blessings.
Beautiful blessings, original, warm and mysterious, nowadays Dreamcatcher has appeared in some jewelry stores.
Whether it is reality or the dream catcher at heart, it carries the desire of your own dreams.
- Can be used for room decoration, gifts, weddings, home decoration, etc.
- Employing selected quality materials, it is handmade by experienced masters.
- Material: feathers, wood beads, cotton thread, etc.
- 1 LED Dreamcatcher
The dream catcher originated in the eighteenth century and is something that every Indian family has. The Indians believe that the night air is full of floating dreams and the wisdom left by the ancestors, good and bad. The dream catcher filters it out so that only a beautiful dream can enter our dreamland. There is a round hole in the middle of the net. It is said that only a good dream can pass through the hole and flow through the feathers, and the nightmare will be caught in the net. The next morning, the sun shone early in the morning and the nightmare disappeared without a trace.
Free Delivery Deadlines:
- United Kingdom: 6 to 10 working days
- United States: 7 to 20 business days (5 to 8 business days Express)
- Canada, Austraulia: 15 to 25 Business Days (7 to 9 Express Business Days)
- Remaining countries: 15 to 30 working days
- Choose Standard Shipping in Checkout. Consider 2 to 3 days of product processing time.
Average delivery times Free:
United Kingdom: 6 to 10 working days. United States: 7 to 20 business days (5 to 8 business days Express). Canada, Australia: 15 to 25 business days (7 to 9 business days Express). Other countries: 15 to 30 working days. Consider 2 to 7 days of product processing time. COVID-19: Due to flight limitations, there is currently a delay of 5 to 10 days in the delivery of this product.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card data nor do we have access to your card numbers.