The NA online store closet on the website https://www.nacloset.with process the personal data provided by the Client to respect and enforce the Terms and Conditions, process the orders and deliveries and for the necessary communication within the period required by law.
1. The person responsible for personal data in accordance with the RGPD (referred to as the "Regulation") is Nicole Abreu (named "Responsible");
2. The contact details of the Responsible are: e - mail: nacloset.info @ gmail.com
3. Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Origin of personal data
1. The responsible person processes personal data obtained with the consent of the client and collected as part of the contract of purchase and execution of the electronic request made in the virtual store.
2. The responsible person only processes the identification data and customer contact details necessary to enforce the purchase contract;
3. The responsible person processes the personal data for delivery and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracted parties in the contract for the period of time required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The responsible person processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the Website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. For the execution of the electronic orders created by the Client (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
3. Comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the data controller;
4. For the execution of the purchase contract based on the personal data required. The contract can not be performed without personal data.
Data storage period
1. The responsible person stores the personal data for the period necessary to enforce the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Person in charge and for the period of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The person responsible should delete all personal data as soon as the period of storage of personal data has expired.
Recipients and persons responsible for personal data
Third parties who process customer personal data are subcontracted by the responsible party. The services of subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfillment of the contract for the acquisition and processing of electronic orders between the responsible and the customer.
The subcontractors of the Responsible are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the Regulation, you are entitled to:
1. Access to personal data;
2. Rectification of personal data
3. Right to delete personal data
4. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. The right to carry personal data;
6. The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail;
7. the right to complain to the supervisory authority in the event of alleged breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller assumes all necessary technical and organizational precautions for the protection of personal data;
2. The person responsible has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where the data is stored, in particular, protecting access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and doing regular maintenance on the computer.
1. By creating an electronic order on the website the customer confirms that he is informed about all the conditions of the protection of personal data and accepts them as far as possible;
2. The customer accepts these conditions by marking the checkbox on the order form;
3. The person responsible can update these conditions at any time. A new updated version should be posted on the website.