Today we have come to introduce you to some of the most famous brands of women's jewelry and more.
A NAcloset offers a wide range of necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc. from numerous well-known brands that can be visited here.
You can see magnificent products also by brand and let's just give a few examples below.
Top 15 Famous Jewelry Brands
1. Bvlgari is a famous and sophisticated Italian brand of jewelry, watches, accessories and fragrances for men and women.
2.Brand Jewelery Xenox. The XENOX collection includes fine silver jewelry and robust stainless steel jewelry. The wide variety offers something suitable for almost every taste. XENOX jewelry is trendy, noble and affordable.
3. A PANDORA is among the largest jewelery manufacturers in the world and is known mainly for its customizable bracelets.
4. The Cartier is a French multinational company that produces luxury objects, such as watches and jewelry.
5. Chanel SA is a French private company owned by Alain and Gerard Wertheimer, grandchildren of Pierre Wertheimer, who was a business partner of the couturière Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel. Chanel SA is a company specialized in haute couture, luxury goods and fashion accessories.
6.Chopard, is a Swiss brand of luxury personal accessories, such as watches and jewelry, founded in 1860 by Louis-Ulysse Chopard.
7. Christian Dior SE best known for Dior, is a French company based in Paris, which owns fashion producer and distributor Christian Dior Couture
8. The Group Morellato is an Italian corporate group that designs and manufactures designer jewelry and watches.
9. Tom Hope the famous Swedish brand with its unmistakable bracelets
10. A Viceroy is a leader in the watchmaking industry in Spain, with three international brands: Maurice Lacroix, Sandoz and Viceroy.
In 1982, the Spanish company Grupo Munreco bought Viceroy in order to bring the brand to a worldwide audience. As a result, many of the brand's ambassadors are Spanish, including the Formula 1 driver Fernando Alonso e Julio Iglesias.
11. The Thomas Sabo GmbH & Co. KG is a German manufacturer of jewelry and watches. It was founded in 1984 in Lauf an der Pegnitz, Germany by Thomas Sabo. The company is dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of jewelry and watches.
12. Guess is an American clothing brand. In addition to clothing for men and women, Guess sells other fashion accessories, such as watches, jewelry, perfumes and shoes.
13. Breil is an Italian luxury company of the Binda Group. Its products include watches, jewelry, glasses, fragrances and leather accessories.
14. The CRISTIAN LAY was founded in 1981 by Ricardo Leal, becoming the first Spanish direct selling company present in 13 countries.
15. Armani is a famous Italian fashion company founded in 1975 by renowned stylist Giorgio Armani. The company manufactures various types of products related to world fashion including cosmetics, perfumes, watches, jewelry.
To see all rings, earrings, bracelets, etc.countless well-known brands just click here.
We hope you enjoy it!